Why we love The Meat Guy
The cows at the Moooo! Bar would like to recommend The Meat Guy for all your meat and non-meat needs during your stay in Japan. The Moooo! Bar is a loyal customer of The Meat Guy, although we don’t order meat from him. Afterall, we’re cows, so we can just eat those noisy neighbors in the pasture next door when we have a yen for a good steak.
It might seem odd to you that any cow would recommend buying beef at all, let alone from someone with the possibly offensive name “Meat Guy.” No worries. The cows at the Moooo! Bar love and recommend The Meat Guy for the following reasons:
1. He’s funny! A recent direct mail campaign reads:
“Nothing says Happy Twice-a-year Mandatory Gift Giving Season like a box of goodies from The Meat Guy. We’ve got unique ideas for memorable corporate gifts that are waay better than a box of laundry detergent.”
2. The Meat Guy sells non-meat yummy stuff too such as breads, cheeses and pizza.
3. The Meat Guy sells other meats such as kangaroo and chicken, all of which we feel gives us cows more of a chance of survival.
3. You can order in Tagalog. Hey, Phillipino cows need to graze too!
4. The Meat Guy has super fast delivery!
5. We know, for fact, that the beef The Meat Guy does sell is all from captured “Al-Cowda cows.” So you can be sure you are contributing to the safety of the world by ingesting 100 percent home-grown terrorist cows gleaned from Al-Cowda training camps around the world. It is said Al-Cowda cows are the tastiest, even better than Kobe beef.
If you have had a good experience with The Meat Guy, leave a moovelous comment below to back up our recommendation. If you haven’t ever ordered from The Meat Guy, then go do it now! You won’t be disappointed.